Brisbane Boys' College is an established GPS day and boarding school for boys in Prep to Year 12 with an enviable reputation and tradition for serving the educational needs of young men since 1902.
Brisbane Boys' College employs more than 300 staff and provides a stimulating and rewarding environment, where an enthusiasm for education is valued. Academic staff enjoy a collegiality and a level of professionalism which attracts educators from across Australia and around the world.
Teachers are encouraged to be innovative, inspiring, nurturing and motivated and to continue their professional learning through a generous Professional Development program, led by our Head of Professional Learning.
|Volleyball Coach||Click here for Role Description||TBC|
|Volleyball Year Level Lead Coach||Click here for Role Description||TBC|
|Design Teacher||Click here for Role Description||Monday 27 August|
|Christian Education Teacher||Click here for Role Description||Monday 27 August|
|Head of Key Learning: Technology (Design and Digital Solutions)||Click here for Role Description||Monday 3 September|
|Head of Academic Performance and Innovation||Click here for Role Description||Monday 10 September|
Applying for a position at BBC
Applications should include:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience
- Contact details of at least two recent referees
The College embraces non-discriminatory recruitment by providing equal employment opportunity to all, and maintains strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application.
Employment at BBC is subject to the following compliance requirements:
- Applicants for teaching positions must hold registration (or permission to teach) as permitted with the Queensland College of Teachers.
- Corporate staff (non-teaching staff) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and a National Police Record Check that confirms no record of relevant criminal activity as determined by the College.
- All staff must comply with the policies and practices of Brisbane Boys’ College and conduct must be consistent with the Christian Ethos of the College.
- All staff must be fully supportive of the aims of the College. See Our Story for more information.
Applicants are requested to apply to the Headmaster by 5.00pm by the specified closing date. Enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to Kirsten Ferguson, Human Resources Manager on [email protected]
No current vacancies? Bookmark this page
If you are a passionate educator or just believe in quality boys education and you are looking to further your career, please bookmark this page and check back at regular intervals for future vacancies.